Return and Refund Policy
- Wrong titles or product delivered.
- Defective items. Please inform us immediately once you received.
- The seal is opened. Due to the copyright issue, the sealed products must be remained sealed.
- Defective items caused by customers' cause
- Promotional titles or products. A stamp will be presented in copyright page.
- Unable to provide receipt / invoice we provided.
- The contact information provided is incomplete and unable to reach. Or due to customers' cause unable to receive, etc.
How to Exchange
- When the book received, please contact us and provide your name, phone number, address.
- Please keep packing wrapped as well as shipping to us, with the receipt.
- You may also refund at our store. (Please remember bring the receipt)
- Due to the force majeure, the delivery may delay. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your consideration will be very much appreciated.
How to Refund
- The amount will subtract the shipping charge and other relevant charges, if any.
- For credit card payment, when the books and receipt are received, the payment will be automatically refunded to your credit card. If we have not declared the payment, your bill will not present any payment.
- For ATM transfer. Please provide your bank account Information. In addition, the translation costs may also be incurred.
Price and Inventory
- We already made our best effort in maintaining the price information. If the price adjustment is incurred, the order is based website/catalog of the publishers.
- The supply condition is varied and based on each publisher. If book is sold, we are deeply apologized for any inconvenience.
- When the order is established, we reserve the right of dealing the translation.
Parcels Not Picked up
- When choosing home delivery or pick up from convenience store , and at the same time not picking up the parcels or returned, the customer agrees to cancel the order and void the invoice.